"Here is the transcription of Burt S Wells bible:
Bible of Burt S. Wells of Cleveland; Morgan Co., Ohio, USA Bonita Hillmer who purchased from Carol Burris who purchased in junk store in Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, Recorded as Francis T. Wells in Bible.
Burt S. Wells married Nellie Spooner in Cleveland on July 2, 1889.
- Justice or Justus O Wells 12/18/1823 b: NY
- Geo J. Wells 11/27/1858 b: OH
- William Wells 6/12/1880 b: OH
- Burt S. Wells 2/12/18?? b: OH
- Willard G. Wells 186?. b: OH
- James Wells 3/13/1792 b: NH d: 1870 OH
- Persis (Earle) Wells 10/26/1792 b: VT d: 1866 OH
- Clarisa M. Wells 9/20/1811 b: VT
- Francis J. Wells 9/16/1813 b: VT
- Fones Wells 3/12/1816 b: NY
- Eunice K Wells 7/2/1818 b: NY
- Martha T. Wells 9/17/1821 b: NY
- Charles K. Wells 1/2/1826 b: NY
- Janes (maybe James) Wells 2/7/1828 b: NY or OH
- William W. Wells 8/15/1830 b: OH
- Justice O. Wells 4/23/1883 d: OH
- Mrs. Justice O. Wells 7/11/1900 d: OH
- Charles K. Wells 1/1905. d: OH"
Interesting, as I thought 'Our James Wells', was James Fones Wells, and this bible is showing a separate son, Fones. Also a new daughter, Martha T. Wells and another new son, Charles K. Wells. Need to find out if the Military information on James was correct . . . I see an email going out again to Bonita ~laughs~
Please add this new information to your database and please do not forget to source Bonita Hilmer, thanks.