Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updating McManigle Family Website

I have been working on this update for the last couple of hours.  I could not find the graphics I used, I guess I could have found new ones, but I like the old ones.  Then I remembered that I could download from the website and get the graphics.  I found a free FTP program, Commander Deluxe, but I kept getting error messages:  500 Control Connection Closed;  Connection aborted Winsock error #10053.  I have no idea what that means, so I went to the help desk and became very confused.  So I ended up writing an email with the error message and asked what I could do.  So I guess I will wait to hear from them for now.  I will go back to Legacy and try creating the webpages with default graphics and at least be able to see what I have.  Then try to edit and locate any missing data.  I think when I changed computer many pictures became unattached.  Still lots to do  but I am beginning to remember why it has been so long since I have updated the Website ~smiles~

No comments:

Post a Comment