Sunday, March 27, 2011

RootsTech Conference Recordings

Today I visited a website that has six different, one hour speakings from the RootsTech Conference  If you have not watched them, do yourself a favor and watch!  Yep I sat through 6 hours, but I was also transcribing marriage records on the Ancestry World Archive Project, so I guess I actually listened for 6 hours.  I enjoyed all of them very much and became very excited with all the different things genealogists can look forward to.  The Cloud Computing one was little over my head, well, actually a lot over my head, but I still learned.

I use to work with computers, hardware and software, up until Nov 1996.  I have not really kept up so I was amazed with all that had happened in the last 15 years.  I know so much has happened, but it is so very different.  I am still stunned ~laughs~

I hope you will take the time and check out the RootsTech recordings.  I am very grateful that they were made available

No comments:

Post a Comment